Michael Mason, the Principal of the firm has over 30 years experience. Michael is a Notary Public and a Justice of the Peace.
Michael has worked for the Justice Department and held an appointment as an Acting Magistrate.
Michael’s expertise includes
- Traffic Law
- Property Law
- Wills, probate and estate planning
- Retail and commercial leases
- Acting for clients in the Magistrates Court in traffic matters
- Appearing before the District Court in Trials with a jury
- Appearing before the Supreme Court in Trials with a jury;
- Acting for clients in Magistrates, District and Supreme Court for sentencing
- Drafting wills and enduring powers of attorney
- Drafting leases on behalf of landlords including major shopping centres, large commercial centres and smaller strip mall shop
- Advising tenants on a wide variety of leases for boutique style businesses to large corporate leases.