Michael Mason Lawyer has experienced conveyancers, headed by our Conveyancing Manager, Karen Mason who has over 25 years experience in all conveyancing services. We are here to help you with all stages of QLD property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property.
We realise that buyers and sellers do not only engage in real estate transactions, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9 and 5.
We are therefore available to talk to you, peruse contracts and guide you through the conveyancing process SEVEN DAYS A WEEK.
Please call Karen any time on 04 0862 3123.
Unlike many other law firms we do not give a quote and then add hidden extras.
We DO NOT charge Extra for sundries, such as ordinary postage, phone calls or facsimiles.
We DO NOT charge Extra for extensions in settlement
We DO NOT charge Extra for complexities which may arise throughout the transaction.
We DO NOT charge professional fees for conveyances that do not settle.
We are happy to provide you with a written quote for professional costs and disbursements.
At our office you get to talk to real people, not answering machines.
We will keep you, our valued client, informed throughout the conveyancing process.
We can assist you with:
- Review of the contract prior to signing and providing advice
- Drafting contracts
- Auction Contracts and off-the-plan purchases
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, search fees and registration costs
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- General conditions, and special conditions
- The cooling off period and deposits
- Commercial property including leases
- Retirement Village purchases
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice for first time buyers including First Home Owner Grant
- Preparing and registering Powers of Attorney
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
- Transfer of title upon settlement
We look forward to being of assistance. Please feel free to drop in or call us any time.